Welcome to Agile Transformation!
Helping organizations transform their processes and people towards high performance is what we do. We like to solve real world problems with practical real world solutions that are measurable and provide immediate value. We use Agile, Lean, Scrum, Servant Leadership, Collaboration Skills and other tools to make all this happen. Most importantly, we bring highly effective influential change agents that can see this transformation journey through to success! We are the #1 for offering the most comprehensive set of Agile Training and Transformation workshops!
What We Do:
Specialty: Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban, Lean Portfolio Management, Agile Servant Leadership, High Performance Transformation, Collaboration and Facilitation Skills
Common Questions: What is Scrum? | Why Agile? | What does the Agile Lifecycle Look Like?
Agile Transformation Objectives:
- Reducing time to market (getting work out the door quickly) through iterative delivery of value.
- Effectively responding and managing changing business needs by focusing the teams on delivering the highest value work and empowering the customer to change backlog ranking.
- Reducing risk of execution through transparency, velocity tracking and continuous feedback/testing.
- Reducing overall execution cost through forming lean stable execution teams and elimination of the most common sources of waste (handoffs, silos, lack of communication, multitasking, rework, defects, heavy processes, lack of empowerment.)
- Effectively measuring enterprise and team capacity by tracking team velocity and ‘pulling’ new work based on this capacity so that the cost and inefficiencies of multitasking and high WIP (work in progress) are significantly reduced.
- Developing a streamlined approach for managing, executing and measuring the enterprise portfolio of work through applying lean portfolio management practices.
- Increasing customer satisfaction through delivering of value/ROI that meets their expectations.
- Increasing overall team morale through forming highly collaborative work groups that are built on a solid foundation of trust, mutual accountability, open communication, self-organization and empowerment.
Our Leadership Team:
For more information about Agile Transformation please contact any members of our leadership team directly:
Sally Elatta | President, Enterprise Transformation Coach | Sally@AgileTraining.com
Roxanne Kolev | Director of Business Development | Roxy@AgileTraining.com
Bryan Tew | Enterprise Transformation Coach and Trainer | Bryan@AgileTraining.com
Richard Dolman | Enterprise Transformation Coach and Trainer| Richard@AgileTraining.com
Stu Weinberg | Client Manager and Learning Consultant | Stu@AgileTraining.com
Kal Khalafalla | Operations Manager | Kal@AgileTraining.com
PMI and PMP are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc., and PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) and PMI-ACP are service marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.