PMI – Project Management Institute
Continuing Certification Requirements System (CCRS)
Below is the process for claiming PDUs for any of Agile Transformation training offerings. All of our Onsite, Online and Video training qualify for PDUs. There are 2 reference links at the bottom of this document to assist a PMI member through the new process. Please contact us at email@example.com if you still have any questions:
APPLYING YOUR PDUs TO YOUR PMI CERTIFICATIONS
- Log on to PMI: http://www.pmi.org/
- “Certifications” tab
- Click on “Maintain Certifications”
- CCRS – Continuing Certifications Requirements System
- Report PDUs – “Visit CCRS” blue box
- “Report PDUs”
- “Education” – all training classes
- “Course or Training”
- Provider Name: Agile Transformations Inc.
- Activity: Name of Training Class
- Start Date:
- Completion Date:
- PDUs Claimed: (7 PDUs per classroom day)
- Check the “Agree” box
NEW PDU CATEGORIES
Education – 35 minimum
Learning activities that allow you to broaden your knowledge in one of the PMI 3 Talent Triangle skill areas: Technical, Leadership, or Strategic and Business Management.
Education includes 5 sub categories:
- Courses or Training (In person or virtual classes, formal education);
- Organization meetings (Chapter, Company or professional meetings max. 2 PDUs)
- Online or digital media (webinars, podcasts)
- Reading (books, articles, blogs)
- Informal learnings (structured discussions with other professionals or mentors)
When claiming your PDUs; “Course and Training” it will ask you to select “Provider”.
Select “(3400) Agile Transformation”
Click on the ‘Activity’ and it will provide a listing of all the classes that Agile Transformation has registered with PMI.
- Select the class you attended.
- Add the PDU’s – 1 PDU per hour of class time. 7 PDUs per 1 day of training
- Add date of class, etc. and select ‘submit’. You will receive an email from PMI confirming the submittal and approval.
Two links to help PMI members navigate the new system
CCRS User Guide Table of Contents – http://www.pmi.org/help/ccrs_user/default.htm