Is your team ready for the next level of Agile maturity? Is your team struggling with many aspects of the Agile process? Would your team benefit from techniques that will help them refine their process to become more optimal?
This course is a deep dive into the finer and sometimes more difficult aspects of an Agile process that will allow teams to tailor their Agile process to the needs of their specific team and customers. Many Agile teams struggle with how testing fits into sprints, how to handle support needs, how defects should be treated within sprints, what to do with operational items like technical debt, maintenance and management requests, etc. We will discuss and outline these concepts in detail and focus in on what your teams need to get out of their current rut or get to that next level of productivity.
This is not your basic Agile 101 course so come prepared to do some out-of-the-box thinking so you can take away many concepts that will immediately provide value to your teams.
- Classes of Service, including how to handle Planned vs Unplanned work
- ScrumBan – combining the best of both Scrum and Kanban for maximum productivity and transparency
- How should we deal with Tier 1, 2 and 3 level support
- How to effectively fit testing into sprints
- How to improve Backlog Refinement
- Understanding Cycle and Lead times
- How to execute and communicate a Value Stream Map
- Scaling strategies
- Scrum of Scrums vs Product Scrums
- Backlog Prioritization techniques
- Improving Retrospectives
- How to get the most out of Standup Meetings
- Real World Release Planning
- Agile Metrics