PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) ® Certification
Why Obtain the New PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) ®?
- Gartner predicts that 80% of all Software projects will being using Agile in the next couple of years.
- Your knowledge of both Agile and Traditional practices increase the value you bring to your organization.
- The certification covers all the Agile methods including Scrum, XP, Lean, Kanban and has more eligibility rigor compared to existing entry level certifications.
- Be among the early adopters to acquire this very popular and industry recognized certification by PMI!
- The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) ® Certification exam is open to all Agile practitioner team roles who meet the eligibility requirements!
What You’ll Learn
Duration: 3 Days onsite , 4 days online (12 PM to 6 PM Eastern Time, -5 GMT). Both provide 21 PDUs, 21 Contact Hours.
Cost: The cost of online and domestic classes is $1295 USD if you register 30 days in advance, otherwise $1395 USD. Class prices outside the US may vary. You also receive a free license to AgileExams.com where you can take practice exams to help you prepare.
*Group Discounts Available
Questions? Call us: 1.855.2Transform
Why This Course?
Who should attend? Project Managers, Product Owners, Business Analysts, Developers, QA/Testers, IT Leaders, Project Stakeholders, and other Team Members and Managers interested in passing the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner PMI-ACP ® certification exam.
PMI, PMP, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) and PMI-ACP are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, Inc.