This workshop is a powerful deep-dive strategic retrospective that focuses on the top areas that affect Agile team performance and health. Our expert facilitates to your team our unique 360 TeamHealth Radar, which is a survey-style assessment covering the 5 key dimensions of a healthy Agile team (Clarity, Performance, Leadership, Culture, Foundation). The facilitator then engages the team in a healthy and open retrospective around analyzing their radar results and reviewing their Strengths, Improvements and Top Impediments to growth. The final output of the workshop is a team Growth Plan that includes key outcomes the team wants to achieve within the next few months.
Below is the AgilityHealth TeamHealth Radar – Summary and Detailed Views:
Key outcomes from this workshop are:
- Team’s understanding of the key areas that affect team health and performance.
- Completion of the 360 TeamHealth Radar assessment.
- Analysis of the results and variances between the responses.
- Review the team’s strengths and celebrate success.
- Review the team’s opportunities.
- Targeted Just In Time coaching on top gaps for the team.
- Team Growth Plan with actionable deliverables for the next quarter.
- Optional: Follow up custom training/coaching on team’s target growth areas.
The real value from this workshop is the open and honest conversations we facilitate to help the team get past any current roadblocks and the development of a clear plan of action for getting their performance and health to the next level.
Repeat this strategic retrospective each quarter and see your team’s performance and health surge to the next level!
Request a Quote below for AgilityHealth Retrospectives or learn more about our Radars, which are produced by our AgilityHealth growth and measurement platform.