Communication Skills for Leaders
Have you ever wondered how you can effectively influence people without being directive? Have you struggled to resolve group or individual one-on-one conflict? Do you get frustrated with the ‘Dominator‘ , ‘Naysayer‘ and other common group dysfunctions? This course will help address these challenges in addition to many more. We walk through the 4 team maturity stages and discuss real world communication techniques you can use. We practice setting clear ‘Completion Critiera‘ and Conditions of Satisfaction. We will also cover tips for giving and receiving feedback with direct reports, managers and peers.
Key outputs from this course are:
- Completion of a 360 Communication Assessment prior to the course.
- Real World communication tips for team forming, storming, norming and performing stages.
- Cheat sheets on practical one-on-one and group conflict resolution methods.
- Key facilitation tips to use for gaining group consensus.
- Practical approach for setting clear Completion Criteria for tasks.
- Giving and receiving feedback from direct reports, managers and peers.