PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) ®
Why Obtain the New PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) ®?
- Gartner predicts that 80% of all Software projects will be using Agile in the next couple of years.
- Your knowledge of both Agile and Traditional practices increase the value you bring to your organization.
- The certification covers all the Agile methods including Scrum, XP, Lean, Kanban and has more eligibility rigor compared to existing entry level certifications.
- Be among the early adopters to acquire this very popular and industry recognized certification by PMI!
- The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Certification exam is open to all Agile practitioner team roles who meet the eligibility requirements!
View Our Popular Detailed PMI-ACP ® Exam Study Tips!
PMI-ACP ® EXAM OBJECTIVES | VIEW SCHEDULE | COURSE DETAILED OUTLINE | VIEW ONLINE COURSE EVALUATIONS
Why What You’ll Learn
- Learn the 10 Tools and Techniques and 43 Knowledge and Skills areas needed to pass the PMI-ACPTM Exam!
- Learn Real World Agile techniques used successfully by real teams!
- Walk through the entire Agile Development Lifecycle end to end using a practical real world project.
- Learn real world techniques for planning, estimating and prioritizing requirements in an Agile way.
- Learn how to build self-organizing high performing teams.
- Learn how to engage your business customers and delight them through early and frequent delivery of value.
- Improve requirements gathering through collaborative brainstorming, breaking down EPICs and defining acceptance tests.
- Learn how to create simple yet powerful visible Agile tracking reports.
- Get tips on advanced topics such as scaling Agile to large projects, distributed teams and lean portfolio management.
Duration: 3 Days (21 PDUs, 21 Contact Hours)
*Group Discounts Available
Questions? Call us: 1.855.2Transform
Why This Course?
- 100% PASS GUARANTEE! Free access to AgileExams.com
- Learn the entire Agile Lifecycle with real-world practical techniques!
- Covers the key PMI Learning Objectives needed to pass the PMI-ACP ® certification exam.
- Designed with 60% interactive group workshops!
- Designed to walk you through the Agile Lifecycle activities end to end.
- Uses a Real World end to end example Software and Non Software project to maximum learning!
- You walk away with valuable course material, handouts and cheat sheets to support you on your projects.
Who should attend? Project Managers, Product Owners, Business Analysts, Developers, QA/Testers, IT Leaders, Project Stakeholders, and other Team Members and Managers interested in passing the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner PMI-ACP ® certification exam.
PMI and PMP are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc., and PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) and PMI-ACP are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, Inc.