This is our executive/management overview course that introduces the main concepts behind Agile, Lean, and Scrum to a leadership team and provides a strategic view of how to successfully transform an organization to high performance.
We will discuss the common drivers for change including:
- Managing large backlogs of work with constantly changing business priorities
- Lack of engagement and collaboration between various departments including business customers
- Ineffective planning and estimating for larger initiatives
- Slow time to market, long wait cycles to get work completed
- Errors, rework and miscommunication on expectations
- And more…
This course will look at the organizational impact Agile may have on various aspects such as roles, moving to Servant Leadership, creating cross-functional teams and providing visibility tracking and measurement at the team, program and portfolio levels. We will also discuss YOUR role in leading this type of change and cover some of the common challenges and best practices real companies have addressed through their Agile adoption. Finally, we end with a discussion on YOUR own roadmap to Agile adoption. This will be a fun and highly engaging workshop!
Prerequisite Videos to Watch:
- The Business ROI of Agile Methods vs. Traditional
- A Journey Through the Agile Lifecycle
- Success Factors When Transforming to Agile
What You’ll Learn
Why This Course?